What are our aims ?
- To teach the fundamentals of Karate.
- To promote Martial Arts.
- To teach self defence, awareness and avoidance of potential hazardous situations.
- To promote social activities for all members.
- The targeted age group is from 6 upwards.
- Membership is open to all regardless of nationality, race, ethnic origin,
gender or religious opinions to people with disabilities.
What benefits do the students get from learning Wado Ryu Karate ?
- Initially during training, the student gets a lot of one to one teaching.
- The students will be taught DOJO Etiquette and self-discipline.
- It will increase self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-control.
- The students feel, consciously or unconsciously, that they will be able to
defend themselves against physical attack after a short period of time.
- Training will improve an individual's speed, timing, awareness, mobility, and striking ability.
- Some students will be trained to enter competitions.
- As in most martial arts, training will improve strength, stamina and suppleness.
- Training develops a positive mental approach.
- Other benefits include sociability, integrity and concentration.